WHL jersey question

attila

I'm looking at a Medicine hat nike authentic(blank), with the tiger stripes along the bottom. I was checking webshots and the only reference to the same nike style I could find was a jersey of a guy called Nastiuk, so I hockeydb'ed him and found out he played for them from 01-05. Anyone know the time frame that they used Nikes? I was checking and the 01-02 and 02-03 teams had some good players(Bouwmeester, Lupul, Barker, and Boogaard).

I went ahead and bought it, just because it's so badass. Probably paid too much but meh, no big deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Medicine-Hat...id=p3911.c0.m14

• 2 months later...
I'm looking at a Medicine hat nike authentic(blank), with the tiger stripes along the bottom. I was checking webshots and the only reference to the same nike style I could find was a jersey of a guy called Nastiuk, so I hockeydb'ed him and found out he played for them from 01-05. Anyone know the time frame that they used Nikes? I was checking and the 01-02 and 02-03 teams had some good players(Bouwmeester, Lupul, Barker, and Boogaard).

I went ahead and bought it, just because it's so badass. Probably paid too much but meh, no big deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Medicine-Hat...id=p3911.c0.m14

I believe for the CHL, Nike was the jersey supplier from 2000-2003. It was Bauer up until 1999-00, then Nike from 2000-03, then CCM and now Rbk.

The Hitmen wore nike until Getzlaf's last season with the hitmen where they wore RBK which was 2001-2004

and before that, i think that Bauer did the hitmen jerseys in 2000-01.

CCM got in there too, but i think it was before Bauer