Larionov Yzerman Russia jersey question...

Yzerman fan

If you have a photo of the back of the jersey, the Russian font and Number font should be able to be re-produced. Especially if the image is good quality, someone at a numbering place should be able to trace to vector art. I'm pretty sure that's all that would need to be done in order for a place to have a kit done. It would probably cost you more than a usual kit though because of the custom art time involved.

If you have a photo of the back of the jersey, the Russian font and Number font should be able to be re-produced. Especially if the image is good quality, someone at a numbering place should be able to trace to vector art. I'm pretty sure that's all that would need to be done in order for a place to have a kit done. It would probably cost you more than a usual kit though because of the custom art time involved.

Hell, I could care less about cost at this point. As long as it gets done properly that's all I can ask for.

Man, can't seem to find any pictures from this game. This is the only one I had where it showed the back a little. Any suggestions as to where I can possibly find some better pics of the back of his jersey from this game?

The first two letters are an A and a backwards N with a loop symbol over it. You can kind of see it on this photo. This doesn't look too hard to match does it?

From this page, it looks like the World players had their names on the back in English.

537.jpg

So, you're saying Yzerman also wore a jersey from the Russian team?

larionov8.jpg

This gets you a look at the font.

larionov7.jpg

But this video, at exactly 4:00 shows Yzerman in a World Jersey.

Here's some photos from the game.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.a...mp;src=standard

You might want to search youtube, even if it's just for a chance to see Larionov's daughters sing.

If you look at my signature that is Yzerman in the blue Russian jersey. Would ice jerseys be able to do that? I have the game on dvd. I also have the white World Yzerman version as well. Yzerman switched with Larionov in the 3rd period so Igor could play with his World teammates as well.

If you look at my signature that is Yzerman in the blue Russian jersey. Would ice jerseys be able to do that? I have the game on dvd. I also have the white World Yzerman version as well. Yzerman switched with Larionov in the 3rd period so Igor could play with his World teammates as well.

You can send a PM to CryWolf or just send an email to customer service directly to see if it is something that they would be able to do.

• 3 weeks later...

May have hit a dead end yet again. No Yzerman replica or blank jersey from this game to try and get customized here. In your opinion, what is my best way to try and hunt one down? I check ebay daily with an Yzerman jersey search. Posted a want it now with no response on ebay. I know there are some out there and would like to try and find someone who may have one to make an offer. Just don't know where to look now. Any good message boards?

Try these places:

http://forums.internationalhockey.net/

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimatebb.cgi

Good luck, but you have started 2 threads on this here and got no real help. Perhaps if you had put these in the international hockey section of the forum, where it really belongs, and not the NHL section, but I doubt if that would've helped. You really need to take this search to a place that might deal with really esoteric jerseys, and I'm afraid that this isn't it. Finding a specific player jersey that was worn in one game, for one period, in a game in Russia is a "needle in a haystack". Perhaps a different haystack?