Adding to Collection, Cant Decide

RobbiedianCBJ

Hey everybody, im a bit of a noob to this, so I need a recommendation.

Do I get another CBJ jersey (i already have an away Vermette, I really want an authentic Nash home)

or start delving into other teams I'd like to have.

the other big ones on my wishlist right now:

Mike Richards, Flyers home EDGE

Martin St. Louis OR Brad Richards CCM authentic Tampa Bay Lightning

Evgeni Malkin, Pens away EDGE.

Help a brother out!

Love reading all of your stuff!

If your interested in a Martin St.Louis Lightning jersey, i have a Autographed St.Louis jersey with "Hart, Art Ross, and Stanley Cup" embroidered into the number limited to 26 and comes with a COA...

That is, if your interested :P

If i were to get a Bluejackets jersey i'd probably get a Huselius

:D True Flames fan, going with Huselius... I think Juice's jersey isnt bad but I have a couple others I want first. I mean Im a die hard CBJ fan so I'm sure that will be the focus of my collection and it will come up eventually, but until then, gotta work on the others like Martin and Brad Richards. Need some variety in my jersey wearing you know...

Let me just say that I LOVE the Columbus jerseys and I wish I could get one that fit into my collection focus (current and former Penguins players).

Not that I like the Flyers or their orange jerseys haha, but the Richards seems like a good way to go if you want variety. The bright orange will really stand out among the Columbus jerseys you have.

Let me just say that I LOVE the Columbus jerseys and I wish I could get one that fit into my collection focus (current and former Penguins players).

Not that I like the Flyers or their orange jerseys haha, but the Richards seems like a good way to go if you want variety. The bright orange will really stand out among the Columbus jerseys you have.

Thats not a bad call. I have to say, I'm DYING to get a Geno jersey, though. Seems like between that and Richards I can't go wrong.

PLEASE NO MORE PENGUINS STUFF. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

...says the guy who just bought a Winter Classic jersey last week...

Ha. I dunno what I'm gonna do. Too many options. I saw a great deal on a Lecavalier in my size in the Trading Post so who knows maybe I go with that for now.

PLEASE NO MORE PENGUINS STUFF. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

...says the guy who just bought a Winter Classic jersey last week...

In that case, I say NO MORE RANGERS STUFF. Gosh, there's been a fair amount of it in 'It Arrived Today' :P

No seriously. Did you get the WC jersey customized?

Get a pre-edge TB Lightning jersey. Get one from '04 if you can.

Its on my list. Specifically a 19 Brad Richards. Trying to find one for less than 200 authentic is a stretch. though.

Yeah, you are quite limited in options for players who have played for both Columbus and Pittsburgh

Kris Beech

Ty Conklin

Mathieu Garon

Brian Holzinger

Jan Hrdina

Frantisek Kucera

Lyle Odelein

Krzysztof Oliwa

Lasse Pirjeta

Sean Pronger

Jamie Pushor

Darryl Sydor

Richard (but went by other name for Richard) Tarnstrom

Ron Tugnutt

Tyler Wright

As for the OP, I would go for either Tampa jersey. If you want the Edge jerseys of the other teams, those should be plentiful to find as they are the current style jersey. While Tampa jerseys are easy to find as well, they won't be as numerous as the others.

Its on my list. Specifically a 19 Brad Richards. Trying to find one for less than 200 authentic is a stretch. though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Tampa-Bay-Li...id=p3286.c0.m14

Godspeed my good gentleman.

Might be from a bit before (but its still a steal)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Tampa-Bay-Li...id=p3286.c0.m14

Godspeed my good gentleman.

Might be from a bit before (but its still a steal)

Do CCM jerseys run small or large compared to the EDGE? because my Savard EDGE size 52 is perfect on me. I'm gonna throw down a bid anyways.

Richards wasn't on the Bolts when they wore that version of the CCM jersey. That's a pre-1996-97 jersey. He didn't join them until 2000. Nevertheless, it's a nice jersey.

Personally I would go with getting another jersey of your favorite team. So go for the authentic Nash home jersey. I think Nash is a special case here since he is the "franchise player." Many Bluejackets fans have Steve Nash jerseys, but since he is a young star, you really can't go wrong with buying a jersey with his name and number on the back. I only have 2 Penguins jerseys, but I am always looking to add more. :rolleyes:

Personally I would go with getting another jersey of your favorite team. So go for the authentic Nash home jersey. I think Nash is a special case here since he is the "franchise player." Many Bluejackets fans have Steve Nash jerseys, but since he is a young star, you really can't go wrong with buying a jersey with his name and number on the back. I only have 2 Penguins jerseys, but I am always looking to add more. :rolleyes:

Its true, a lot of Blue Jackets fans are also fans of Phoenix Suns PGs. ;)

Yeah I think thats what I'm gonna end up doing. Cant go wrong with Rick Nash.

I'm still searching for the pre Edge Columbus 3rd jersey that introduced the current primary logo to the world. That was a rareity as far as 3rd jerseys went for actually being really good. I'd love it with Vyborny, Malhotra or Klesla on it. Or blank, either would be great for my collection.

I'd say stick with the Nash for now, and go with the Richards for variety. Orange realy stands out.