Jersey Factory

Joey

Has anybody had any experience with Jersey Factory? (http://www.jerseyfactory.com/index.html) Their prices seem pretty good and they've got some great sales on at the moment, I was looking to take advantage of.

Looks like coolhockey changed there name and website. I've had a bunch of jerseys customized by them and they did a good job.

That logo for JerseyFactory looks horrible compared to the rest of the site - just looks amateurish. I was worried it was one of the knockoff sites just using the graphics from CoolHockey, but Network Solutions says both domains belong to the same company, so it seems legit.

I recently contacted coolhockey.com asking them if they accepted Paypal, they referred me to their new site jerseyfactory.com. If you look they share a lot of the same information and ad graphics. They are ran by the same company aswell... I ordered a jersey from jerseyfactory.com yesterday I'll post some pictures and tell you how it turned out when I get it.

just for the fact they would even post this jersey here: http://www.jerseyfactory.com/International...oduct_info.html

and not be selling the Nike version, makes me skeptical and I would never buy from them for that reason there. Thats pathetic they are posting a Nike jersey, and then go on to say in the description that the jersey name ,number and logos are dye sublimated into the jersey..