JeffB

Home or Road Flying Skate?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for one jersey and one player

• Home Gold Jersey
    • Road Black Jersey
    • Cam Neely
    • Trevor Linden

The question is, which one is better, the home gold or the road black? "Neither. It's too ugly" is NOT an option.

Then vote for Linden or Neely.

Canucks14.png

Cam Neely is the yellow Home jersey. Talk about putting together a rare combination. I don't see the yellow's with the laser skate very often and I never see Vancouver jerseys with Cam Neely (BTW, one of my all time favorite players ). I think that sometimes people forget that his first NHL team was with Vancouver.

On a similar note, I'll be putting Cam on my 92-93 Bruins Home jersey. So excited that I'm finally customizing this jersey after owning it for 16 years.

Cam Neely is the yellow Home jersey. Talk about putting together a rare combination. I don't see the yellow's with the laser skate very often and I never see Vancouver jerseys with Cam Neely (BTW, one of my all time favorite players ). I think that sometimes people forget that his first NHL team was with Vancouver.

On a similar note, I'll be putting Cam on my 92-93 Bruins Home jersey. So excited that I'm finally customizing this jersey after owning it for 16 years.

Its because the Nucks fans are pretty bitter about that trade ;)

• 2 months later...
Gold Linden.

I second that motion. And in black.