New Team Canada Jerseys on Sale Monday 8/17 at IJ!

CryWolf

(REVISED 8/17)

Get your new 2010 Team Canada Olympic Jersey at IceJerseys first! A limited quantity of jerseys are available We will have them on sale and in-stock today Monday Aug. 17th, starting at 4pm EST. As a special limited-time offer, you can add IJ authentic sewn customization to your Team Canada jersey for a special sale price of only $54 USD (reg. $79 USD).

See them HERE starting at 4pm EST!

(REVISED 8/17)

Get your new 2010 Team Canada Olympic Jersey at IceJerseys first! A limited quantity of jerseys are available We will have them on sale and in-stock today Monday Aug. 17th, starting at 4pm EST. As a special limited-time offer, you can add IJ authentic sewn customization to your Team Canada jersey for a special sale price of only $54 USD (reg. $79 USD).

See them HERE starting at 4pm EST!

Can you post a jersey comparison guide for us because I heard the swift fits differently than the RBK Edge and CCM jerseys. For example does a size 50 Edge similar to a Large Swift Replica? What is a size XL in the Swift closest to when compared to RBK Edge or CCM.

Can you post a jersey comparison guide for us because I heard the swift fits differently than the RBK Edge and CCM jerseys. For example does a size 50 Edge similar to a Large Swift Replica? What is a size XL in the Swift closest to when compared to RBK Edge or CCM.

Here is a direct link to our size chart (available on the item details page) which has measurements for the Nike Swift jerseys as well as all other jerseys we carry. It should allow you to make a reasonable comparison.

IceJerseys Size Chart

man those look great, how long is the customization sale running?

man those look great, how long is the customization sale running?
Probably a few more days, not exactly sure. I wouldn't wait too long though, just to be safe.

Really hoping that you guys sell some Authentic versions of the U.S. jersey... Really wanting one to wear to Vancouver...

I'm pretty sure we will be getting them when they become available. Will confirm when I can.