Method of Jersey Creation

flountown

Anyone know how this type of jersey would have been made, yellow base jersey and then what process to add color? Can it be as simple as screen printing or some type of heat transfer? I want to give a shot at replicating it with Kimmo Timonen's info. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Kummipelaajapostcards1991-92tonttul.jpg

Anyone know how this type of jersey would have been made, yellow base jersey and then what process to add color? Can it be as simple as screen printing or some type of heat transfer? I want to give a shot at replicating it with Kimmo Timonen's info. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Kummipelaajapostcards1991-92tonttul.jpg

It looks like the one color black logos were dye-sublimated and the two with the white backgrounds could have also been sublimated or perhaps screened on.

You never can tell what those crazy Euros will do. Perhaps if they sublimated part of it, it would make sense to do all of it with that process.

European Clubs sure like to put collars on their jerseys. I think the only NHL jersey to feature a collar was the World All-Starts jersey from 2000 and 2001.

European Clubs sure like to put collars on their jerseys. I think the only NHL jersey to feature a collar was the World All-Starts jersey from 2000 and 2001.

Collars is solid gold! :stickhndl:

This one?

2991901730100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Those didn't have collars. I'm not aware of any NHL jersey that ever had a collar.

Here's my collared collection.

2807536250100337552S200x200Q85.jpg2823283880100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

That be it. 2 out of 450.

No, he's right. I've seen and had each the World jerseys from 2000 and 2001 and they both had that goofy collar thing on them. Maybe the North America ones didn't have it but the Worlds did.

AllStar00.png

They really did look awful though.