Favourite Ebay Sellers

Joey

I tried searching through the 'Ebay' and 'It arrived today' thread with no luck.

Who are your favourite ebay sellers for jersey's? Replica or authentic, customised or not, any gems out there who you've have good experiences with?

I have one

He is terrible at listing his jerseys

So his jerseys dont get a lot of hits, so i get his jerseys for like $25-$50

I got a NWT RBK Premier Flames Iginla jersey for $27

But he is my secret

I know

Just Bragging i suppose

does this mystery seller ever have, oh I dunno...Hawks jerseys?? :D

does this mystery seller ever have, oh I dunno...Hawks jerseys?? :D

He gets a cornicopia of everything, I havent seen any hawks yet

I believe that he customizes the jerseys himself.

He gets the new players on teams just days after....

I got my jokinen flames jersey from him just a week after he got traded to the flames.

But to answer your question, i havent seen any Hawks yet

I have one

He is terrible at listing his jerseys

So his jerseys dont get a lot of hits, so i get his jerseys for like $25-$50

I got a NWT RBK Premier Flames Iginla jersey for $27

But he is my secret

Oh c'mon! At least share him with us IJ faithful! We can just call dibs on certain jerseys he sells! :P

cpg_sports

dibs on ALL Flames Jerseys

• 1 month later...

I have two favorite Ebay stores: Stadium Style and Jagz Sports. Neither sells too much in the way of jerseys, but there's still some if you want to go check it out. I am impressed by the House of Hockey and Hockey Jersey Outlet but have not bought from either yet because their prices are a little steep.

Most of the time though, I am just looking for jerseys people do not want anymore...and that's how I've landed a few of my bargains. ($50 CCM Malkin jersey; $17 Mario Lemieux pigeon head; and most recently a 2006-2007 Pens away jersey for $24.99.)

I have two favorite Ebay stores: Stadium Style and Jagz Sports. Neither sells too much in the way of jerseys, but there's still some if you want to go check it out. I am impressed by the House of Hockey and Hockey Jersey Outlet but have not bought from either yet because their prices are a little steep.

Most of the time though, I am just looking for jerseys people do not want anymore...and that's how I've landed a few of my bargains. ($50 CCM Malkin jersey; $17 Mario Lemieux pigeon head; and most recently a 2006-2007 Pens away jersey for $24.99.)

Let me know if you ever come across any legit CCM Malkin jerseys. Really want to add that one.