Best store for Quebec Nordiques jersey customization ?

laflasy

Hello

I have a blue Quebec Nordiques Jersey on wich i would like to get Joe Sakic name and numbers get stiched.

I' like Sakic on a nameplate (not individual letters), 19 on back and both sleeves, C on front. And of course with official Quebec Nordiques colors, White name, white number on red under. All stitched, not glued, and i want this jersey to look like those worn by NHL player.

Anyone could tell wich store is best for that job ? Your previous experience would be very appreciated because i never asked for jersey cumstomization before, even though i have a couples in my collection. Thanks guys !!

Is it authentic? Because, unfortunately, it's almost impossible to find that older powder blue ultrafil for a nameplate. I searched for over a year for that exact style and came up empty.

Is it authentic? Because, unfortunately, it's almost impossible to find that older powder blue ultrafil for a nameplate. I searched for over a year for that exact style and came up empty.

My jersey is a replica, but since i have the road jersey (blue) letters and numbers are white. Should be easier to get, i agree it's almost impossible to find that older powder blue ultrafil for a nameplate. Wrote a couple of emails, no answers yet. Any store suggestion ?

Oh well a replica should be easier to customize actually. I'm pretty sure that IceJerseys could do it. They do a bang up job on their customization. I've used them several times and have gotten outstanding results. So have many members on this board. It couldn't hurt to shoot them an e-mail about it.

• 3 weeks later...
gamedaysportsarchieves can do it.

Truman is a good guy to deal with.

He done almost all of my cresting, and he do have the ultrafil Nords nameplate.

Here is my webshots pic, not sure whether it works or not.

http://community.webshots.com/user/13sweden

You have an incredible collection!

A few of which he has sniped from me on eBay throughout the years! Happy to have you here 13Sweden! :D

'Tis a small world of jersey freaks enthusiasts indeed. I got a great HHOF patch from 13Sweden/tb426 a while back. I never put the names together before now, glad to know you're on IJ.

Here is my webshots pic, not sure whether it works or not.

http://community.webshots.com/user/13sweden

Hey, I didn't know you registered here too. I know your collection from looking at it over and over again. You sure have quite a few "hotties" in your collection.

Thanks guys. Nice to seeing you folks in IJ too. I notice a few familiar names on here that I noticed on eBay and other forums.

I just joined IJ recently and didn't realize IceJerseys created a forum for collectors like us.

Back to the topic, try Truman honestly. I haven't met him in about a year now, but he has customized almost 90% of my collection (aside from those that are already customized when I bought it).

13swenden/tb426