Paul Krake Quebec Nordiques gamer legit check

nordiques-fan

I do not recall him as a player and he was not on the season roster? Could this be a pre season and if so would it have the patch??

http://cgi.ebay.com/1992-93-Paul-Krake-Que...%3A1%7C294%3A50

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=2813

looks like he never played an NHL game, and I wouldn't think a preseason would have the patch

Some preseason team issues are still patched up. My John Lammers Dallas Stars jersey is patched with the All-Star game patch even though Lammers never even played an actual preseason game with the Stars that year.

2224048960101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

No, as far as I know, pre-season jerseys didn't have patches on them. I have a 1991-92 Devils pre-season gamer and it is sans 75th patch. This is odd because I've never heard anything bad about Classic Auctions. I guess there is a possibility that this jersey was recycled and prepared for him in hopes that he would be called up for the team. That's the only thing I can think of that would explain the 'wear'. I don't know. $300 is a lot to spend on such a confusing jersey.

I think methods have changed when it comes to patching jerseys nowadays because I've seen a bunch of older jerseys from the 1980's and 1990's(mostly 90's because that's when the league-wide patches were around) and most, if not all pre-season jerseys didn't have the patch. Back then, pre-season jerseys were usually cheaper jerseys or even recycled jerseys from years past that the team had issued to the entire roster. Who knows...I think the price is enough to scare me away from gambling on it. If he had started the bidding low, then I'd give it a shot but $300 is a lot of dough.