Anaheim Ducks Jersey questions ?

J van wessel

I have read several time that are 2 sorts of reebok premier replica jerseys from the ducks in retail.

The first series of the premier jerseys are the logo's smaller ?

And where can i get the 2009 versions with the bigger logo's and how can i see the difference.

Please help me out because if you look at my collection i think i have one with the little logo.

Jwesselvan's Collection

I have read several time that are 2 sorts of reebok premier replica jerseys from the ducks in retail.

And where can i get the 2009 versions with the bigger logo's and how can i see the difference.

Please help me out because if you look at my collection i think i have one with the little logo.

Jwesselvan's Collection

It looks like you have one of the first premiers with the little logo. From what I've seen in person when the Premiers first came out, the logos are smaller. I'm not sure what's offered Ducks wise now, however, I have looked at Ducks jerseys on Amazon.com and found this...

http://www.amazon.com/Corey-Reebok-Premier...2326&sr=1-9

Its listed as a replica and I've noticed its got a bigger front logo on it, like the Ducks were wearing this year. It leads me to think that maybe they did change them up with the Ducks change this past season. I'm curious about this myself as I'm wanting to add one of the Ducks premiers to my collection. Its kind of hard to tell with some of the stock photos that you see so much on websites about Ducks jerseys.

It might be worth checking out the Ducks website and getting on their message board to see what some of their fans out in Anaheim have to say about it, or contacting their team store at the Honda Center.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Jwesselvan's Collection

Selling fakes, then buy legit ones for yourself :thumbsup:http://usasports-shop.nl/