Buffalo

Mach_9

3-3 at the start of the third...

When was the last time jesus visited?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well - Philly lead 4-3 until there were about 1.5 minutes left. Than they lost 5-4 in overtime.

Danny Briere again!

He's proving he's worth the money.

Well - Philly lead 4-3 until there were about 1.5 minutes left. Than they lost 5-4 in overtime.

Danny Briere again!

He's proving he's worth the money.

Very much so, they need to stop this overtime stuff though.

Very much so, they need to stop this overtime stuff though.

Seriously. Here's hoping for a clean win against Carolina Monday. We also need Miller back - Biron looked horrible tonight. Max wouldn't hurt either but did you see Stafford? Plays his heart out. Nice goal, a couple of good looks as well. He had the assist on Briere's winner the night I saw them at MSG. [/b]

This is what I like to see.

Briere gets his 17th and 18th assists of the season. Pominville gets on the board with his 11th goal. Sabres are up 3-0 after one. Much better than these nailbiting overtime fiascos.

It's too bad I have so much work to do or I might sit back and listen. Hopefully we keep this up in the second.

Alright...

Gave up three unanswered goals, but now we're back on top. Why can't Buffalo stop giving me heart attacks?

Edit: Offensive explosions!

Adam Mair's first of the season.

Derek Roy adds a goal to his two assists.

Paul Gaustad's third on the powerplay.

6-3 Buffalo.

7-4 Buffalo.

Finally a high scoring regulation win to ease the nerves of the faithful. I don't know if I can take many more overtimes and shootouts.

Ugly second, but nice first and third. Glad to see a solid win tonight.

We played 45 minutes of solid hockey. Let it get out of hand for a bit there, but we got it back and deserved that one by the end.

Just watched the highlights. Carolina didn't have a clean goal all night. We just need to tighten up our full 60 minutes. Tallinder and Lydman out. Miller out. Not too bad considering.

Hey how's about sharing some of that insane talent you guys have up there? Just send them on down the Thruway.

Hmm. Rangers fan? I propose a trade (not that you are I can do much about the teams rosters, but that's neither here nor there). Andrew Peters, Dmitri Kalinen, Ales Kotalik and a 2nd round pick for Prucha and Tyutin. Deal? :lol:

Joy. Are you sure you want to give us Tyutin, Roszival, Malik and Kasper? I mean - I don't want them but... doesn't that leave you with Ozolinsh, Ward, Rachunek and Kalinen (whom you'd aquire from us)? I think you need to keep Kasper and Roszival and just send Prucha our way ;)

Prucha's name has been tossed around actually. There were whispers of him going to Chicago for Cullimore and Seabrook. Now, I'd LOVE to have Seabrook...he's being touted as a defensive STUD but I don't think they'll give up Prucha...at least I hope not.

Besides, don't you already have the young horse in Maxim?

Prucha's name has been tossed around actually. There were whispers of him going to Chicago for Cullimore and Seabrook. Now, I'd LOVE to have Seabrook...he's being touted as a defensive STUD but I don't think they'll give up Prucha...at least I hope not.

Besides, don't you already have the young horse in Maxim?

Maxim's not that young, but there's Vanek. Vanek is a stud for sure. I personally would deem Prucha untouchable right now, unless someone wanted to eat Ozolinsh and Kasper's salaries, and send you the likes of Havlat and Seabrook. That becomes almost a wash financially and gives you something good. Prucha has too much potential to be traded for Cullimore and Seabrook, especially since that leaves you with:

Tyutin

Rachunek

Ozolinsh

Ward

Pock

Roszival

Malik

Kapseritis

Cullimore

Seabrook

A little heavy on defense, so unless you're going to ship out three of your D-men for some fire power, I don't much like it. If I were Chicago, on the other hand, I would jump on the opportunity to bring in Prucha and wouldn't be too put off in losing Seabrook with Barker waiting in the wings, and Keith and Richmond potentialy able to step up their games.

Yeah, it is a tough loss. Though on the bright side (if you can call it that) they lost at home and their NHL record 10 game season opening road winning streak is still intact. 2 more road win to tie that record for a full season mark as opposed to just the season opening mark.

7 goal second period helps get this team back on track... God we look so much better without Andrew Peters in the lineup. What a disgrace he is.

7 goal second period helps get this team back on track... God we look so much better without Andrew Peters in the lineup. What a disgrace he is.

I went to this game everyone played good on offense but they were turning the puck over left and right. They are lucky TB didn't score more than once in the first. The second period was crazy I had corner seats 5 rows up on th side where they shot in the second period (needless to say great view of all the goals, all scored in my end). The goals kept coming Tampa didn't take a time out until it was like 6 or 7 to 1. Kotalik had some nice passes and Stafford and Vanek had strong games.

94 goals in 21 games...that's insane. They're gonna have to step it up a bit though if they want that all-time goals record of 447 set by the '84-'85 Oilers.

We just need to change the goalie equipment and watch the Sabres light everyone up.

Why did Souray have to pick tonight to score only his second even strength goal of the season?

Because Miller likes to choke lately and he wanted to help him out. I love both our goalies, but the hype around Miller really is a bit much - I don't see a huge difference with Biron in net.