Happy Birthday WBSBurghFan2001

lafountain

Well the Pens gave you an early birthday present, hope today is at least as good of a day as it was when they won the Cup.

Thanks guys! (Sorry for responding late; I just saw this thread.)

The Cup was great, but today I just got some money and an SC champions shirt. My Kunitz jersey that I bought was an early present to myself. My family doesn't really get the whole jersey thing and they think I don't need anymore, so no jerseys from them. I know, BOOOO! :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! (Sorry for responding late; I just saw this thread.)

The Cup was great, but today I just got some money and an SC champions shirt. My Kunitz jersey that I bought was an early present to myself. My family doesn't really get the whole jersey thing and they think I don't need anymore, so no jerseys from them. I know, BOOOO! :rolleyes:

Hey, your team won the Championship, so its a green flag to buy all the Champions gear you can while you can. I did this several years ago when the Indianapolis Colts won the Super Bowl. :lol:

Happy Belated.

Hey, your team won the Championship, so its a green flag to buy all the Champions gear you can while you can. I did this several years ago when the Indianapolis Colts won the Super Bowl. :lol:

Happy Belated.

Some day I hope to be able to experience that feeling again. Last Major League Level Championship any of my teams won was the A's winning the World Series in 1989. The Idaho Steelheads of the ECHL did give me 2 Championships while I lived there though.

Some day I hope to be able to experience that feeling again. Last Major League Level Championship any of my teams won was the A's winning the World Series in 1989. The Idaho Steelheads of the ECHL did give me 2 Championships while I lived there though.

Its...AWESOME. I hit up the local Glass Cage Sports in Peoria, AZ the next day and bought at least $50 worth of stuff.