Minnesota Northstars Jersey Questions

thebiggoalie

Anybody know if the Minnesota Northstars jerseys from the 1991-1992 season made of airknit or Ultrafil?

I have an authentic 75th NHL patch, and an Authentic Northstars 25th Anniversary patch.

Now I also need to know which player to go with? Any suggestions before I go with Modano?

Thanks guys.

Anybody know if the Minnesota Northstars jerseys from the 1991-1992 season made of airknit or Ultrafil?

I have an authentic 75th NHL patch, and an Authentic Northstars 25th Anniversary patch.

Now I also need to know which player to go with? Any suggestions before I go with Modano?

Thanks guys.

Neal Broten! No question. Neal Broten IS North Stars hockey.

I suggest if you have ANY questions about that jersey, you check out my game worn one, which is Ultrafil.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2491863450100337552IBzPbX

If you haven't sent me a webshots friend request, you should do so. It will allow you to download pictures of any of my jerseys 10 x10 inches at 300 dpi. It's as good as holding in your hands, I tell ya'.

Neal Broten! No question. Neal Broten IS North Stars hockey.

I suggest if you have ANY questions about that jersey, you check out my game worn one, which is Ultrafil.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2491863450100337552IBzPbX

If you haven't sent me a webshots friend request, you should do so. It will allow you to download pictures of any of my jerseys 10 x10 inches at 300 dpi. It's as good as holding in your hands, I tell ya'.

Sweet! Thanks a lot. That's the jersey I was thinking of Before Modano. I bought the last 25th patch a while ago from Toonsstation, the NHL75 from Patchcollectibles, then I won the jersey for $20 on Ebay. It was a bad camera phone picture, but I figured I could use the jersey for parts if I didn't like it for only $20. It showed up, and I opened the box, and BAM!!! I had it dry cleaned, and it is spotless! Can't wait to do it up!

I have a replica Northstars jersey on its way to me right now, I'm thinking about getting it customized but I'm not sure if I will. Broten is who I will get if I do, that's an easy decision.

Jeff's right. 1991-92, the North Stars wore ultrafil Actually, in 1992-93, they went back to air-knit so the 25th jerseys were the only ultrafils in team history. I also have a gamer from that year and it is beeeeeeeyoooootiful. That baby will look awesome when you do it up nice.

As far as names go, the obvious choices are Broten and Modano BUT you do have other options...even if Jeff says you don't(don't worry because he told me the same thing when I got my blank '87 jersey :D). Bobby Smith and/or Brian Propp would be two AWESOME choices.

Jeff's right. 1991-92, the North Stars wore ultrafil Actually, in 1992-93, they went back to air-knit so the 25th jerseys were the only ultrafils in team history. I also have a gamer from that year and it is beeeeeeeyoooootiful. That baby will look awesome when you do it up nice.

As far as names go, the obvious choices are Broten and Modano BUT you do have other options...even if Jeff says you don't(don't worry because he told me the same thing when I got my blank '87 jersey :D). Bobby Smith and/or Brian Propp would be two AWESOME choices.

Brian Propp? He's a Flyer. I'd go with Dave Gagner, Brian Bellows, Dahlen, Mark Tinordi, Basil McRae or Jon Casey first.

• 1 month later...

One Final question on this topic. I am about to send this jersey out to be finalized. I have settled with "Broten #7" on it. My question is, did he wear a "c" or an "a" that season? I want to be accurate on this one, and I can't seem to find any pictures of him during that particular season. Thanks everyone.

I just found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Tinordi, so I guess that Broten was not the captain for that season. Does anyone here know if he wore the "A" in 1991-92?