What happened to Next Level Talk?

iggygoalie

I visited their message board today and when I click on any thread an error message appears. it also appears there hasn't been any new posts in quite some time.

Is there another message board similar to Next Level Talk where I can get infro about NFL and NCAA jerseys?

I visited their message board today and when I click on any thread an error message appears. it also appears there hasn't been any new posts in quite some time.

Is there another message board similar to Next Level Talk where I can get infro about NFL and NCAA jerseys?

The original owner of NLT flaked out. He was doing jersey customizing for board members and couldn't get the work done due to some personal situation. The problem was he never made good on anything by returning jerseys or money. That led to him not coming to the board, which was a bad situation because the board couldn't be properly moderated.

The second in charge also feared that the payments to keep the board alive would stop, really leaving everyone at a loss, so he started the new JerseyCentral.org from scratch.

http://www.jerseycentral.org/

You must have been away for quite a while. Here's the new message board www.jerseycentral.org