Vintage Mitchell and Ness NHL jerseys

Sluggermatt15

Does anyone have any of the Mitchell and Ness vintage jerseys? How does the sizing run compared to the reebok jerseys? I am looking for a few teams and I want to know if they are good quality. Thanks.

I used to have a couple. Colorado Rockies and Vancouver Canucks. The sizing is similiar to the older 6100s but I do remember the M&N arms being tighter than the CCM ones. The quality is good though. The knit is more of a really tight ultrafil than anything else but they're nice products.

I used to have a couple. Colorado Rockies and Vancouver Canucks. The sizing is similiar to the older 6100s but I do remember the M&N arms being tighter than the CCM ones. The quality is good though. The knit is more of a really tight ultrafil than anything else but they're nice products.

My only gripe (and I own a ton of them) is that they are very long. They are usually at least 2-3" longer than their 6100 counterpart.

I see, although the only sizes I really see are the really big ones like 56 (XXXL) and 60 (XXXXL). I wear a 50 in the RBK EDGE Authentics and I think a 56 or 60 in the M & N would be pretty big on me. Did you have a size 56 or 60?

I see, although the only sizes I really see are the really big ones like 56 (XXXL) and 60 (XXXXL).

You'll have that with M&N, their jerseys tend to be purchased more often by the urban crowd. And they like to wear their clothes four sizes too large

A size 56 or 60 would be huge on you if you wear a 50 in the edge jerseys. M & N has a size chart on their website under the help drop down box. Nicely made though you would probably need a 48 or 52.

• 3 weeks later...
Other than ebay does anyone know where to buy M&N relatively cheap? Thanks.

depends if u find 125$ or so to be cheap people on jerseycentral.org usualy sell mitchell and ness for every sport on their buy/sell board

Thankfully I did end up finding a vintage M & N Penguins jersey that I have been looking for. Specifically I am also looking for a vintage Los Angeles Kings M & N from 1971-1972. Any other vintage jerseys from other teams would be nice too.

• 8 months later...