TV Shows

lafountain

Are there any tv shows that you make sure you watch every week?

For me, my wife and I watch Bones and Supernatural together every week, other than that I watch Smallville every week but since she isn't a fan of the Superman stories at all she doesn't watch it. Those are the only ones this television season for me.

What about the rest of you?

I don't like TV. I only watch hockey and movies. I do enjoy Superman, but only in movie and comic book form.

Are there any tv shows that you make sure you watch every week?

For me, my wife and I watch Bones and Supernatural together every week, other than that I watch Smallville every week but since she isn't a fan of the Superman stories at all she doesn't watch it. Those are the only ones this television season for me.

What about the rest of you?

Bones, CSI, Law & Order, My Name Is Earl, The Office, ER, Las Vegas, Lost, Survivor, South Park, Mind Of Mencia...of course, all while a Center Ice game of choice on on the picture-in-picture. It's called compromise ;) . I like when it's rerun season, because then I take over the TV and have hockey on exclusively, but reruns are usually not shown during hockey season.

I don't watch much tv, I just don't like the options every show copies other shows, well at least the successful ones.

Lost is what I have watched, maybe an episode here and there of Corner Gas. The Office is nice and refreshing, very funny.

I don't watch a ton of TV shows (mostly watch hockey). I do watch game shows from time to time.

I don't watch a ton of TV shows (mostly watch hockey). I do watch game shows from time to time.

Game shows, yes. I watched game shows about as much as I watched cartoons and Sesame Street when I was a young child. My wife and I are frequent viewers of GSN. I enjoy Match Game and Family Feud, especially. It's a kick looking at the way people dressed back then, and to think it all was once 'normal'. :)

One thing I'll add to the TV theme. I refuse to watch newer shows that have laugh tracks or are filmed in front of a live studio audience. Can't help it on the older shows, but I don't need some network telling me what is supposed to be funny, I can make up my own mind. That's one thing that makes My Name Is Earl and The Office so appealing.

Game shows, yes. I watched game shows about as much as I watched cartoons and Sesame Street when I was a young child. My wife and I are frequent viewers of GSN. I enjoy Match Game and Family Feud, especially. It's a kick looking at the way people dressed back then, and to think it all was once 'normal'. :)

One thing I'll add to the TV theme. I refuse to watch newer shows that have laugh tracks or are filmed in front of a live studio audience. Can't help it on the older shows, but I don't need some network telling me what is supposed to be funny, I can make up my own mind. That's one thing that makes My Name Is Earl and The Office so appealing.

I like wtaching GSN on the afternoons since nothing else is on. I love Press Your Luck there are some hilarious people on there.

• 2 months later...

The only shows I watch weekly besides hockey are Greys Anatomy and Gilmore Girls.

There are other shows I try to watch often like The Daily show, Colbert Report and the Hour.