Coyotes new black third jersey

LetsGoCaps

Can anyone definitively tell me if the Coyotes wore nameplates on their new 08-09 third black jerseys?

I know that they don't on the white ones or the brick ones, I just need to confirm the black one. I have studied Getty Images, and I can't find a picture that satisfies me one way or the other.

Thanks for any help!

http://www.nhluniforms.com/

looks like they didn't on those either

Yes, I looked at that. It doesn't look like a nameplate there. I didn't know if nhluniforms was definitive.

Thanks!

Yes, I looked at that. It doesn't look like a nameplate there. I didn't know if nhluniforms was definitive.

Thanks!

I'd try to find someone who owns a game worn jersey. That's what I do to make 100% sure. Or you can even ask at http://www.detroithockeyco.com/index.cfm

http://www.nhluniforms.com/

looks like they didn't on those either

Those CGI images are not very accurate when it comes to detail. The Rangers jerseys don't show a nameplate, either, but they do use a nameplate on their Edge jerseys.

Those CGI images are not very accurate when it comes to detail. The Rangers jerseys don't show a nameplate, either, but they do use a nameplate on their Edge jerseys.

So far I've never found an instance where NHLUniforms.com was wrong on a nameplate. At first, I thought the same thing about the Rangers nameplates on the Edge jerseys. However if you zoom in you can see there is a nameplate shown on the Rangers both seasons they've worn the Edge. I wish the NHLUniforms images were larger so it'd be easier to see those details. Actually it seems it'd be pretty easy for them to be vector images so they'd scale perfectly to whatever size you want (since they are basically illustrations).

I wish the NHLUniforms images were larger so it'd be easier to see those details.

A big +1 Akt, NHLUniforms is a great resource, I can't understand why the images need to be so small though. It's quite frustrating actually.

Thanks, everybody.

I was pretty sure it was no nameplate, but sometimes I think my eyes play tricks on me..........and I hate getting a jersey with no nameplate when there should be a nameplate.

I deeper look at nhluniforms makes it look very accurate.

And that photo from DerbyCoyote showing the Boedeker jersey almost definitely has no nameplate.

nhl_g_wgretzky2_576.jpg

I think this is a pretty accurate photo, looks like you have already come to your conclusion....Here is just more evidence