Pens WC Jersey Request

PensJerseys

Can anyone who has an authentic Pens WC jersey (the actual WC jersey with patch, not the new alternate) post up detailed pictures please (front/back, inside/out, patch)? Just curious what they look like. Some family members got 4-5 of them that they claim are Authentic...but I have my doubts.

Thanks!

Can anyone who has an authentic Pens WC jersey (the actual WC jersey with patch, not the new alternate) post up detailed pictures please (front/back, inside/out, patch)? Just curious what they look like. Some family members got 4-5 of them that they claim are Authentic...but I have my doubts.

Thanks!

Actually there is no actual Pens WC jersey. The only way to get an authentic one is getting a Pens 3rd jersey and have the WC patch sewn onto it.

2147701400054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Thanks!

http://toonstation.zoovy.com/product/WINTE..._vs_Sabres.html

These are authentic and this is an excellent seller. This is where I ordered mine. They come in a post card-sized package and have the plastic backing. The colors on the knockoffs are a little out of order.

Actually there is no actual Pens WC jersey. The only way to get an authentic one is getting a Pens 3rd jersey and have the WC patch sewn onto it.

What about the ones they sold at the Merch Booths in Buffalo the day of the game? I saw them, just was too cold to actually go over and buy anything.

Could you also do me a favor and take a pic of that jersey inside out?

What about the ones they sold at the Merch Booths in Buffalo the day of the game? I saw them, just was too cold to actually go over and buy anything.

Could you also do me a favor and take a pic of that jersey inside out?

Maybe those were the 550 Replicas, the ones with the old cut.

Inside out pic? Back or front?

Did they get them from a guy who knows a guy?

No, was from a guy they knew that "Just got into the jersey business"...I don't want to think the worst of people...but sometimes it's hard not to. Basically I just want to know for my own personal knowledge what an authentic Pens 3rd looks like on the inside in case I want to buy one for myself. Already have the patch to sew on it (thanks, though TBG).