I've started a new jersey blog!

JeffB

Excellent article, JeffB! :thumbsup:

I have one also myself, from the same seller that accurately reproduced it, with the MDF tag.

I have seen other reproduction jerseys pop up on eBay, with the Hockey Heritage tag. Their jersey, which you provided in the photo, looks quite off.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I tell the career story of Pavel Bure, but perhaps more importantly for jersey collectors, I feature the Russian jerseys meant to be worn during the 1998 Olympics, which never actually made it onto the ice, a tale of mystery, the mafia and murder!

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2012/11/1998-russia-national-team-pavel-bure.html

Today I tell the career story of Pavel Bure, but perhaps more importantly for jersey collectors, I feature the Russian jerseys meant to be worn during the 1998 Olympics, which never actually made it onto the ice, a tale of mystery, the mafia and murder!

http://thirdstringgo...pavel-bure.html

women-s-standardweight-dun-dun-duuuun_design.png

• 2 months later...

Here's one worth reading. It's the end of the world as we know it in American college hockey.

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2013/01/ncaa-college-hockey-big-10-hockey.html

• 1 month later...

The Miracle on Ice was 33 years ago today. Tomorrow Mike Eruzione is auctioning off both his blue gold medal clinching jersey and his white Miracle on Ice jersey, which is expected to set the record as the highest price ever paid for a hockey jersey, surpassing the $1.27 million for Paul Henderson's 1972 Team Canada Summit Series jersey.

Read about it here. http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2013/02/1980-united-states-olympic-team-mike.html

Roller is neither hockey or a way to live. :noway:

The first link doesn't work and the second one doesn't relate to my website or Eruzione, so I'm missing the point of what you were getting at. Could you please explain? Did gongshow reference my blog or the auction?

Jeffe, fix your photo album, I need some of your pictures to send in to EPS with my blanks.

YOU fix my photo albums. I'm currently in medical school and don't have time to deal with the disaster losing my 2,700 images that were on webshots when it closed down and the mess that photobucket has made of itself at the worst possible time.

Now I'm off to call the insurance company about the fact my car was broken into last night.

The first link doesn't work and the second one doesn't relate to my website or Eruzione, so I'm missing the point of what you were getting at. Could you please explain? Did gongshow reference my blog or the auction?

The guy deleted the first tweet, but it was a direct link to the Gibbons/WHA article--It was definitely to the Third String Goalie Blog. The second was a follow-up explaining what the first tweet was.

The guy deleted the first tweet, but it was a direct link to the Gibbons/WHA article--It was definitely to the Third String Goalie Blog. The second was a follow-up explaining what the first tweet was.

I still get the first tweet with the link when I click it.

I get it now, very cool. Thanks for sharing that. Sorry I didn't get it since the tweet was gone by the time I checked it out.

I get it now, very cool. Thanks for sharing that. Sorry I didn't get it since the tweet was gone by the time I checked it out.

Yeah, no worries. I clicked the link and was like "Holy s***! I gotta share it with Jeff....this is his blog!". It definitely was your blog...I can definitely recognize it :thumbsup:

Not really related to the thirdstringgoalie blog, but is it weird that when I was in Minneapolis for business a couple weeks back that I keep looking for some guy to be wearing a unique/rare hockey jersey so I could yell "Hey Jeff" ... :lol: