Portland Rosebuds VINTAGE circa 1926 jersey?

IIHFjerseycollector

this guy has something like that for $500

http://puckbay.com/

that site looks mad shady lol...

Those look like the CCM acrylic sweaters. Lots of styles I've never seen before.

He's also got a great selection of hard to find jerseys, but a rather over-inflated sense of what they're worth in my opinion.

Still, I bookmarked that page because it's fun to look at at least. :stickhndl:

that site sets my virus scanner off and won't let me connect..

just picked up the rosebuds jersey.. got a rare kings authentic ultrafill size 52 also..

2228531900101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

Nice! I never even realized there was a team called the "Rosebuds". I particularly liked that Quakers jersey myself. I like seeing what kind of weird jersey styles the EA Sports NHL series have available when you're creating a team. I've come across the Quakers one in the past on there.

just picked up the rosebuds jersey.. got a rare kings authentic ultrafill size 52 also..

2228531900101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

You are crazy amazing. :thumbsup:

I like the Rosebuds jersey you picked up...living in the Portland area I dont think I've ever seen one of those, usually just the old Buckaroos jerseys. I agree with the inflated prices for a lot of those, and some of are not exactly what he says they are, like the Bruins 1996 Alt is the KOHO version which wasnt worn untill 2000-01. Any one know what the other Bruins alt jersey he has the on the old ORR style jersey? I feel that has to be a patch added to that jersey, maybe a suggested prototype at best, but Ive never seen that before anywhere...any ideas?

IIRC, when the CBC had their mini-series, "Hockey-A People's History" a few years back, they sold some old vintage jerseys through Sears of Canada in conjunction with the show, and this may be one of them. In any event, $20 is an absolute steal.

IIRC, when the CBC had their mini-series, "Hockey-A People's History" a few years back, they sold some old vintage jerseys through Sears of Canada in conjunction with the show, and this may be one of them. In any event, $20 is an absolute steal.

thanks for the info, its hard to find ANY information about these!

just as soon as I get it.. It leaves my hands... just sold it on ebay... 300.00

Wow, you multiplied your investment by 15X. Congrats. I'd have to check my copies of that series that were recorded off CBC for the commercials that advertised those jerseys. I can't remember the exact prices, but I would imagine that they were being sold for around $100CND.

• 10 months later...

What do people know about this jersey? what company remade it? how rare it might be? its approx value?

its the blue one in the pic. the best I could get. It looks to me that its one of the rare "OLD TIME HOCKEY" sweater/jerseys and it also has circa 1926... CCM made?

3pb3o33l3ZZZZZZZZZ958d18214191c8b1d79.jpg

I saw your post on the IceJerseys bulletin board. I'm trying to do a history of Portland hockey jerseys and, when I can, made custom replica's. Do you happen to have a photo of a Rosebuds jersey? The link to the one on Craigslist is no more. I'm also try to find some old Winterhawk 'Cooperall' photos if you happen to know of any in existence. Thanks!

Dan

I saw your post on the IceJerseys bulletin board. I'm trying to do a history of Portland hockey jerseys and, when I can, made custom replica's. Do you happen to have a photo of a Rosebuds jersey? The link to the one on Craigslist is no more. I'm also try to find some old Winterhawk 'Cooperall' photos if you happen to know of any in existence. Thanks!

Dan

What is the website? puckbay.com doesn't bring up anything for me

Dan

All I have is a photo of the CCM heritage jersey which I owned for about a week.. heres a pic..

2809901550101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

Also,im not sure if the second question was directed at me or not,but I have no clue whatsoever of winterhawk cooperall photos.

The Kings jersey I had like 8 months ago was this one

2391095470101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2018713070101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2628780480101356919S600x600Q85.jpg