Random jerseys at games

LetsGoCaps

I guess this isnt totally random considering it was in Calgary, but i saw a Belfast Giants Theoren Fleury Jersey at a Calgary Flames game, it was sweet.

I was then inspired to purchase a Belfast Giants jersey with aspirations of getting Fleury on it.

Upon further review, I really don't care what jersey you wear to a game, as long as you don't tuck it in to your pants. :rolleyes:

Better wearing a Lindros Flyers jersey to a St. Louis vs. Dallas game than a suit and tie, staying in the club lounge drinking until midway through the third period and then finally coming into the arena bowl and kicking two teenagers out of your on the glass seats they've been sitting in for 2 and a half periods.

Ugh, I've seen jerseys tucked in before and its wrong on so many levels. The offender was wearing an old Minnesota Moose IHL jersey... Surprisingly enough, I've yet to see it at an NHL game.

I'd also rather see that Lindros Flyers jersey than I would someone in a suit and tie in the lower bowl of the arena, talking on their cell phone the entire time.

I'd also rather see that Lindros Flyers jersey than I would someone in a suit and tie anyone in the lower bowl of the arena, talking texting on their cell phone the entire time.

There - I fixed it for you.

Seriously, I personally don't get the texting thing as it is but doing during a concert or a sporting event non-stop is ridiculous. There were two girls behind the Pens bench during the game Saturday in Washington and every time the camera showed the bench, they were sitting there looking down texting away.

I was at the last Ottawa vs Boston game of the season, at Scotiabank Place. The scoreboard screen was showing random fans cheering on the Sens, when the camera spotted a random jerseyless (or so we thought) guy. As soon as he realised he was on the big screen, he pulled off his blue hoodie only to proudly show a Habs jersey. He got "the business" from the entire section he was in. The screen went blank quite fast, so that this random Habs fan didn't get a beating. Why would you even wear that, if not to instigate a fight?

I dont really have much of a problem if someone wheres a different jersey from the 2 teams playing...Even if it is a rival team. I just hate it when someone is going to say a Calgary Flames vs Florida Panthers and just wears a Oilers jersey for the hell of it.

Seriously, I personally don't get the texting thing as it is but doing during a concert or a sporting event non-stop is ridiculous. There were two girls behind the Pens bench during the game Saturday in Washington and every time the camera showed the bench, they were sitting there looking down texting away.

Were those two the same bimbos who were acting like idiots everytime someone was getting interviewed behind the bench?

As soon as he realised he was on the big screen, he pulled off his blue hoodie only to proudly show a Habs jersey.

That made me laugh lol

Were those two the same bimbos who were acting like idiots everytime someone was getting interviewed behind the bench?

Yep those were the same girls. I watched the game. Too bad I was thinking about how I wish I could burn the baby blue jersey the one was wearing. I hate those things.

Uh-oh...sounds like a jaded personal statement to me!

"The Beautiful People" at the Wild games are too many. I've seen them arrive, with their tipsy, gold-digger arm candy in tow, midway through the third far too often. I think after 50 minutes of a game, squatters rights kicks in and teenagers get to stay in your seats at that point. Those are the same ###### bags who then put their drinks on the ledge on top of the boards, only to get it dumped in their laps at the first hard check against the glass! They are there to see and be seen, and don't give a rip about the game.

Things have improved about the tucking in of jerseys, but the first couple of years of the Wild, it was really, really bad. Fans here forgot a lot in the gap between the North Stars departure and the Wild's arrival. you should have seen all the Avalanche jerseys the first couple of years when they would come to town. I think a lot of front-runners adopted them as their team when we didn't have one.

I dont really have much of a problem if someone wheres a different jersey from the 2 teams playing...Even if it is a rival team. I just hate it when someone is going to say a Calgary Flames vs Florida Panthers and just wears a Oilers jersey for the hell of it.

I think I mentioned earlier where I was at an Avalanche-Coyotes game a couple of seasons ago and there was a lone Canucks fan in the lower level who spent the majority of the game trying to rile up the Avalanche fans. Sometimes, those type of fans can really make the rest look bad.

I think I mentioned earlier where I was at an Avalanche-Coyotes game a couple of seasons ago and there was a lone Canucks fan in the lower level who spent the majority of the game trying to rile up the Avalanche fans. Sometimes, those type of fans can really make the rest look bad.

Sorry, i may have not read the rest of the thread prior to posting...

I live away from home for school....In Edmonton, and i will goto about 4-5 Oilers game a season. So every game i goto, i have to fight the urge to wear a flames jersey to the game when they are playing another team. I will only wear my flames jersey when the oilers are playing the flames....

It really pisses me off to see a flames jersey in the crowd when the oilers are playing another team. The individual doing that is just strickly for attention. It makes me embarassed to be a Flames fan when i see that....I would definitely put a suit and tie to a game ahead of a rival teams when that team isnt playing.

I live away from home for school....In Edmonton, and i will goto about 4-5 Oilers game a season. So every game i goto, i have to fight the urge to wear a flames jersey to the game when they are playing another team. I will only wear my flames jersey when the oilers are playing the flames....

It really pisses me off to see a flames jersey in the crowd when the oilers are playing another team. The individual doing that is just strickly for attention. It makes me embarassed to be a Flames fan when i see that....I would definitely put a suit and tie to a game ahead of a rival teams when that team isnt playing.

Yea it's one thing when it's just some random team, but when it's a rival team then it's a different story.

Nothing to be sorry for. I had to double check to see if I posted that Canucks fan story here or in another thread, I couldn't remember. I can laugh when someone, say like the guy wearing the Canucks jersey to the Avalanche game does that and roots for the team playing the Avalanche. However, my personal beef comes in when that person is deliberately trying to cause trouble for the fans of said rival team, which is what happened with this guy. I think it can be done in fun as long as said individual isn't being obnoxious about it.

I once had to sit through an NBA game, Pacers vs. Heat in Indianapolis, where there were a couple of guys a few seats back who spent the ENTIRE game cussing and yelling all kinds of things at the Pacers and their fans. It made for a miserable game night experience really. They got removed and ended up coming back towards the 4th quarter.

Yep those were the same girls. I watched the game. Too bad I was thinking about how I wish I could burn the baby blue jersey the one was wearing. I hate those things.

Yet your avatar is a picture of that same jersey.

Ahahah I wasn't sure where this video was going, but got a laugh at the end!