I know I've brought it up before but...

Mach_9

Anyone in the Montreal area, I need to get a Youpie! doll in time for the holidays. If anyone's going to be down at the arena, or has the ability to get one, I'll gladly pay for the doll and the shipping, but I'd need to find out the price and such soon in order to make sure I get it in time. If anyone has a paypal account, it will make things even easier.

Anyone in the Montreal area, I need to get a Youpie! doll in time for the holidays. If anyone's going to be down at the arena, or has the ability to get one, I'll gladly pay for the doll and the shipping, but I'd need to find out the price and such soon in order to make sure I get it in time. If anyone has a paypal account, it will make things even easier.

I would suggest you pm villavelocity. He is there all the time and I'm sure he can pick one up for you.

First, a thanks to Wolf who helped me out with finding a Youppi doll, and second... an observation:

Campbell.jpg

Brian Campbell. AKA Soupy. A distant relative of Youppi!?

First, a thanks to Wolf who helped me out with finding a Youppi doll, and second... an observation:

Campbell.jpg

Brian Campbell. AKA Soupy. A distant relative of Youppi!?

Actually, I could have sworn Mike Commodore was Youppi's evil twin:

commodore1.jpg

Actually... this gives me an idea for a fun new thread... Separated at Birth (like they do in The Hockey News).... I will post it soon....

Actually, I could have sworn Mike Commodore was Youppi's evil twin:

commodore1.jpg

Commodore does look like an evil version of Youppi... :lol:

I think Campbell looks kind of... dumb? in an endearing way, like Youppi. He has those beady, floaty eyes. And the rhyming nicknames helped. That's going to be a ridiculously fun thread - especially when I have too much time on my hands and photoshop at my disposal.

• 6 months later...

He has a website now, http://www.youppi.ca . B)

He has a website now, http://www.youppi.ca . B)

You can buy a Youppi suit for 40 bucks!!! I know what I am going as for Halloween.