Osgood Jerseys

ozfan30

I get my Red Koho Authentic red wings jersey back in a week, and am thinking about putting a patch on it. They didn't have Koho jerseys for the year 2000 patch, and my only option with an Osgood jersey would be the Red Wings 75th anniversary patch. I have seen it on the White Jerseys, but did they ever wear it on the red? I don't want to put the patch on it if they didn't ever wear it on that jersey. Thanks is advance.

I get my Red Koho Authentic red wings jersey back in a week, and am thinking about putting a patch on it. They didn't have Koho jerseys for the year 2000 patch, and my only option with an Osgood jersey would be the Red Wings 75th anniversary patch. I have seen it on the White Jerseys, but did they ever wear it on the red? I don't want to put the patch on it if they didn't ever wear it on that jersey. Thanks is advance.

It was worn for one game only, on the whites. They didn't get permission from the league to use it, so they were told to take them back off.

• 3 weeks later...

I am just about to send in the last of my jerseys for customization, but before I do I want to know if the 08 and 96 all star jerseys used nameplates or not? Thanks in advance

I am just about to send in the last of my jerseys for customization, but before I do I want to know if the 08 and 96 all star jerseys used nameplates or not? Thanks in advance

Both used nameplates.

www.nhluniforms.com

• 2 months later...
I have a Medicine Hat Tigers jersey that I'm selling. I'm not sure if it's the one you want though:

atTigerscirca2005Reebokreplica-vi.jpg

Which medicine hat tigers jersey are you selling?

Hey don't thread jack me <_< . I'm just kidding good to see another Ozzie fan. Also, just an update I have my 2 all star jerseys getting customized right now and I just received my nike red wings goalie jersey it is a size 56G and it is huge, larger than every goalie cut jersey I owned and played in. I will have to post some pics of it on me with my chest protector on, and to think Ozzie probably wore a 60G with modified sleeves to make them bigger.

Hey don't thread jack me <_<

the battle begins... :fight:

There is no battle :thumbsup: . ozzie4life welcome to the board, hopefully you will find it as helpful as I have. These guys have helped me get 3 of my Osgood jerseys. Unfortunately they have also driven me to spend a lot of money on other jerseys as well :rolleyes: . I pretty much have been an Oz fan for life as his first season in the league was my first year watching hockey (that I can remember)

• 2 weeks later...

Well it turns I live in the right place. The guy I go to for jersey customizations used to do it for the GR Griffins, and thus is still able to get their lettering and was able to do my Griffs jersey with Osgood, and I just took my 96 all-star jersey in, and it turns out he already had the Osgood 31 kit. He has had it since 1996! So I will have that jersey some time next week. Just thought I would update everyone on my progress