AHL jerseys

This just in: Monsters' third jersey has been chosen!

Frankenstein.png

That is exactly what I was afraid of!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same

Yeah- I definitely like the M logo- the eyes are ok- of course it could look really better or worse depending on the final color scheme and size of the logo.

It looks like a cross between a sphinx and a gargoyle.

HA! Holy crap I remember the Beast of New Haven jersey! Weren't they at one time the New Haven Nighthawks too?

I'm not sure in all honesty. I was surfing the net in high school and came across their team page. I thought it was a unique name and the jersey was pretty sharp. Became a fan of Shane Willis there, don't ask me how, just saw his numbers and thought he'd be a guy to make the NHL at some point. He did, and was never the same after a concussion in 01-02, I believe.

As promised, my replica Beast jersey...

beast.jpg

I think that thing is a gargoyle, but really, it's whatever you want to be, a BEAST.

That is a very unique jersey (in a good way). Does the real beast have a name? lol

That is a very unique jersey (in a good way). Does the real beast have a name? lol

Since you asked, the real beast's name is Tiffani, which is not a very beastly name, but the little declawed dilute calico freaks out and takes the persona of that thing on that jersey if it sees a stray cat wandering through the backyard. My wife will really think I lost it when I tell her that the cat is on the icejerseys board. :blink:

Since you asked, the real beast's name is Tiffani, which is not a very beastly name, but the little declawed dilute calico freaks out and takes the persona of that thing on that jersey if it sees a stray cat wandering through the backyard. My wife will really think I lost it when I tell her that the cat is on the icejerseys board. :blink:

Haha lol.

I like the Lowell Devils logo.

http://www.lowelldevilshockey.com/

They did a nice job on it after sumping the Lockmonsters theme before the season.

I wasn't even aware for the longest time that the Albany River Rats weren't the Devils farm club.

Well it changed just this season, because they had just bought the Lowell Lock Monsters They were the Devils affiliate from 1993-2006. Now Carolina & Colorado have split affiliation with Albany.

I didn't know they were splitting Albany. I thought it was all Carolina especially since the jersey has the hurricane flag trim along the bottom. I guess that's why Colorado is getting their own team next year.

Or in Edmonton's case, five teams! The Wilkes Barre/Scranton Penguins, Grand Rapids Griffins, Iowa Stars, Hamilton Bulldogs and Milwaukee Admirals are all controlled somewhat by the Oilers.

Split affiliation is hurting Buffalo as well. Since they have split affiliation of Rochester with Florida they have less vets to call up which would really help them at this point in time.