customization laugher

trueblue2735

1) that's why I avoid these auctions lol.

2) thing is these jerseys are hard to predict. The brodeur retirement night lot collectively the warmups went for $5,000 more than the first period one. How does warmups get more than jerseys worn in a game (I know they did the every player #30 gimmick but that's silly)? It's because a lot of people bidding on these are clueless.

The only rule seems to be the more ridiculous or silly the jersey the more the masses will overpay for it.

Or, they are just looking for something different than you are. The fact that all of the guys wore #30 was pretty memorable, especially in light of the fact that it's the last time anyone will wear the number. They are unique. You call it ridiculous and silly, but that's just an opinion. The game jerseys are the same as a regular game worn plus a patch, in the eyes of some, less unique.

For someone like you, the fact that it was worn in the game makes it better. Others prefer the more quirky, unique item. That's not me saying that, the prices prove that. Just because YOU prefer game worns and assign more value to them doesn't mean everyone does.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, they are just looking for something different than you are. The fact that all of the guys wore #30 was pretty memorable, especially in light of the fact that it's the last time anyone will wear the number. They are unique. You call it ridiculous and silly, but that's just an opinion. The game jerseys are the same as a regular game worn plus a patch, in the eyes of some, less unique.

For someone like you, the fact that it was worn in the game makes it better. Others prefer the more quirky, unique item. That's not me saying that, the prices prove that. Just because YOU prefer game worns and assign more value to them doesn't mean everyone does.

And thus why I say these jerseys are not for game worn collectors. They are for the masses.

They are for whomever thinks that they are worth spending their $650 or whatever on them. We all know special event jerseys are made and used specifically to sell them for big bucks. Regular game worns are not, those are because the players can't play naked.

Although if they did, "high sticking" could be something completely different.

"He drew blood, double minor!"

I'd think it'd have to be pretty "major" for that to happen.

Illegal curve?

They are for whomever thinks that they are worth spending their $650 or whatever on them. We all know special event jerseys are made and used specifically to sell them for big bucks. Regular game worns are not, those are because the players can't play naked.

Then it looks like we are overall in agreement then.

About what I have no idea

FHn-.jpg

Would have made more sense to put it on a M&N jersey.

I will see myself out now...

I really despise any jerseys with 3 digit numbers.

I really despise any jerseys with 3 digit numbers.

Oh, you know you have a Satan 666 hanging in your closet!!