What is the deal with these numbers on the front

tomtucker

You probably could, but I'd think you'd run the risk of the jersey looking "too busy". On Sakic's Avalanche alternate from 05-06, they have the anniversary patch and the "C" on the same spot, but one is right under the other. To me at least, I thought it looked awkward. I have a hockey card of it somewhere.

I'd rather have it be "too busy" (which matters none to me) than the patch over the numbers.

You probably could, but I'd think you'd run the risk of the jersey looking "too busy". On Sakic's Avalanche alternate from 05-06, they have the anniversary patch and the "C" on the same spot, but one is right under the other. To me at least, I thought it looked awkward. I have a hockey card of it somewhere.

Could you show a picture? That's the jersey I've been waiting to customize for the last few months. The only pics I found online weren't very clear. I don't want to send it away to be done up and then find that the "C" is in the way of the patch. Thanks if possible.

Could you show a picture? That's the jersey I've been waiting to customize for the last few months. The only pics I found online weren't very clear. I don't want to send it away to be done up and then find that the "C" is in the way of the patch. Thanks if possible.

Sorry about the delay, I had to search for one. But, I sure can, here's a link to a thread asking about the placement of the patch on the Sakic jersey.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?s=&...ost&p=10571

It doesn't look bad really, but to me I always thought it was a tad cluttered.

Sorry about the delay, I had to search for one. But, I sure can, here's a link to a thread asking about the placement of the patch on the Sakic jersey.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?s=&...ost&p=10571

It doesn't look bad really, but to me I always thought it was a tad cluttered.

Thanks. Those are the only 2 pictures I have ever seen of that patch on that jersey on Sakic. It looks like they just placed the patch right below the "C". I didn't know if they placed the "C" an inch or two higher to make up for the patch. I was really hoping somebody had a picture of their own jersey laying flat with the patch and all.

Thanks. Those are the only 2 pictures I have ever seen of that patch on that jersey on Sakic. It looks like they just placed the patch right below the "C". I didn't know if they placed the "C" an inch or two higher to make up for the patch. I was really hoping somebody had a picture of their own jersey laying flat with the patch and all.

I'll have to do some more searching, but I think someone did get that patch done on a Sakic.