Starter Fantasy/Fashion Jerseys

lafountain

• 4 weeks later...

all the pictures were removed from ebay! i can't see any. i love these jerseys. i have a black habs+ducks, blue avs and detroit black is in the mail. i'd love to get a definitive list of these. i wonder if they did every team. and what year were these made? anyone have any pics?

Black Series:

habs

leafs

wings

rangers

sharks

ducks

avalanche

Fashion Jerseys:

Rangers

Hawks

Avalanche

Flyers

Panthers

Wings

also the sabres and isles were mentioned but there was no pic so i dont know what category to put them in. and the pattern of that anaheim one is odd. i have the black series ducks and it doesn't look like that.

Montreal%2006.jpgAnaheim%2002.jpgColorado%2002.jpg

Here's one that I've never seen before but I think it looks good.

598f_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.de/Rare-Anaheim-Mighty-Duc...A1%7C240%3A1318

When the Ducks had their AHL team in Cincinnati, the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks, their jerseys were styled that way, with the CMD logo on the chest, and the AMD logos on the shoulders. It was a nice looking jersey, IMO.

all the pictures were removed from ebay! i can't see any. i love these jerseys. i have a black habs+ducks, blue avs and detroit black is in the mail. i'd love to get a definitive list of these. i wonder if they did every team. and what year were these made? anyone have any pics?

Black Series:

habs

leafs

wings

rangers

sharks

ducks

avalanche

Fashion Jerseys:

Rangers

Hawks

Avalanche

Flyers

Panthers

Wings

also the sabres and isles were mentioned but there was no pic so i dont know what category to put them in. and the pattern of that anaheim one is odd. i have the black series ducks and it doesn't look like that.

Montreal%2006.jpgAnaheim%2002.jpgColorado%2002.jpg

Awww man that's habs jersey is really a shame. The habs shouldn't have let Starter procude these jerseys in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

The Devils had a Fantasy jersey as well (though it was black, so I guess it would be under the black ones). I can't find a picture of it at the moment, but I will keep looking.

Also, does anyone know if this jersey is related to any of the Starter fantasy jerseys? I have seen quite a few of these on ebay and at games in the past, not as many in the past year or so though.

34yp79t.jpg

Again, had trouble finding a picture, that was the only one I could find. It's a little more difficult when the words "new" and "jersey" are both in the team name, and then college teams come up when you just put "Devils", and sometimes costumes.

The Devils had a Fantasy jersey as well (though it was black, so I guess it would be under the black ones). I can't find a picture of it at the moment, but I will keep looking.

Also, does anyone know if this jersey is related to any of the Starter fantasy jerseys? I have seen quite a few of these on ebay and at games in the past, not as many in the past year or so though.

34yp79t.jpg

Again, had trouble finding a picture, that was the only one I could find. It's a little more difficult when the words "new" and "jersey" are both in the team name, and then college teams come up when you just put "Devils", and sometimes costumes.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1530