Rangers '94 Stanley Cup Jersey

irishlaxburger2

I'm looking to find a 94 Stanley Cup Rangers jersey in white. Preferably authentic though I'd settle for replica if it was quality. Anyone know where I could find the exact CCM model from that year? Also, what size should I look for? I'm 5'9 about 150 and the RBK Premier Replicas are a little roomy on me in size medium. I dont mind the fit whatsoever but I'd like a little bit smaller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRIAN-LEETCH-New-York-...oQQcmdZViewItem

Here's a link to a replica I found on eBay that I'm currently interested in. I understand it's a replica and not authentic, and even though Id much rather have an authentic I was wondering about the quality of this replica. Anyone know? Also, anyone know of this seller? He seems to have a large eBay store full of jerseys.

Lastly, I'd like it to be Leetch of course (with "A" and Stanley Cup patch), but I wouldnt mind customizing a blank one myself if someone found a good authentic.

Thanks in advance!

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/clo/552464838.html

Found this one on Craig's List and it's located about a half hour away from my house (I'm at school in Indiana though). How does it look? Also, the sizing doesnt seem to make sense at all. I emailed the guy regarding the size so we'll see, but I was wondering what you guys thought.

Thanks again.

Well, that's definitely the real deal BUT 44 is kinda small...especially for you being 5'9". However, for that price? Hmmm...I might do it. You can always find a 1994 patch on eBay(that's where I found mine) and have it sewn on.

Funny, I'm expecting my BLUE Rangers jersey w/Cup patch to be coming back from its Leetch customization pretty soon now. I can't wait.

Well I have a pretty skinny build, so my only concern would be the length. Should be fine since its an authentic I'm guessing. I wear size medium t-shirts (small for some companies), so I think I should be OK.

Once the guy emails me back, I decided I'll be buying it because the price is just too good to pass up. Definitely gonna get a Stanley Cup patch offline and then get it customized for Leetch from Cosby's (store outside Madison Square Garden that used to stitch the real players' jerseys). Should be the closest I can get to the real thing.

Yeah, I'd be inclined to agree. The price is the kicker. Even if you wanted to resell it, you could probably get double(maybe more) what you paid for it.

Here's your Cup patch, too. nerdgirlbc is a very solid source for patches. I think I actually bought my 1994 patch from her along with several others.

Thanks man! He sent me some more detailed measurements and the jersey ended up being the exact same length from cuff to cuff and one inch shorter in the chest than my RBK Premier replica, so it should fit perfectly.

Definitely getting that patch and then gonna get it off to Cosby's ASAP to get it customized.

I'll post pics when it's completely done.

Thanks man! He sent me some more detailed measurements and the jersey ended up being the exact same length from cuff to cuff and one inch shorter in the chest than my RBK Premier replica, so it should fit perfectly.

Definitely getting that patch and then gonna get it off to Cosby's ASAP to get it customized.

I'll post pics when it's completely done.

Welcome to the boards and nice find. If the measurements are that close to yours, it should fit fine, though I did laugh too at the listing since it said size 44 is like a L/XL.

Welcome to the boards and nice find. If the measurements are that close to yours, it should fit fine, though I did laugh too at the listing since it said size 44 is like a L/XL.

He said he got the sizing from this site. It's obviously not right but oh well, can't blame the guy since he didnt seem like much of a hockey fan. I just made sure the tag said 44 before finalizing the deal.

He said he got the sizing from this site. It's obviously not right but oh well, can't blame the guy since he didnt seem like much of a hockey fan. I just made sure the tag said 44 before finalizing the deal.

Watch the sleeve length. That is where it will be short if anything.

You said, you're 5'9"? I can tell you that size 44 jersey ain't gonna look like a hockey jersey when you wear it. Remember, this is not a Premier or Edge jersey, so it's not supossed to have a tight fit. I also doubt that name and number will fit on the back, since the names were arched and the numbers 13"

BTW, I've seen that Rangers jersey, same size, going for $25 on ebay.

Jersey got here on Monday and I couldnt be happier. Since I dont play hockey and will only be wearing it casually, it fits just fine. Almost exactly the same size as my RBK Premier, just a little roomier in the chest and arms but the arms are about half an inch shorter. Seems to be completely legit.

Patch should be here any day now and once it comes I'll send the jersey out for customization.

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg