It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Good job on the hawks program.

Also very nice jerseys again from the Goon collector.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got my Heritage Classic jersey customized, I was having a hard time choosing between Karlsson and MacArthur, I chose Karlsson. I am pretty disappointed that the numbers on the back are slightly too small and the name plate is airknit rather then edge material, I am really considering sending it back.

Looks pretty awesome from my macbook. The 6 on the back is actually better placed on your jersey than on the game-worn.

Edited by slimcutta

Looks pretty awesome from my macbook. The 6 on the back is actually better placed on your jersey than on the game-worn.

Was going to say the same thing. The 6 on the gamer looks messed up in terms of placement. The numbers appear uneven, or the 6 looks too small, can't tell.

1992-1993 Craig Coxe Cincinnati Cyclones (IHL) gameworn alternate jersey – HiLi Ice Sheen jersey with good game wear - numerous stickmarks & burns, heavy rusting of old-school cloth fight strap, etc.; has Cyclones Inaugural season patch on left shoulder

001_zps5226b8ef.jpg

002_zpsf5722efe.jpg

003_zps8acc5f3b.jpg

004_zpsfde0db38.jpg

Was going to say the same thing. The 6 on the gamer looks messed up in terms of placement. The numbers appear uneven, or the 6 looks too small, can't tell.

The 6 on Bobby Ryan's game worn jersey is the same size as Karlsson's and has the same placement,

6989079_orig.jpg

I'm not so sure I can tell without measuring them. They look different to me, the 6 on the Ryan seems to come up higher in the striping than the Karlsson does. Could just be a matter of placement but to me, the 6 on the Karlsson looks a bit shorter.

The 6 on Bobby Ryan's game worn jersey is the same size as Karlsson's and has the same placement.

1992-1993 Craig Coxe Cincinnati Cyclones (IHL) gameworn alternate jersey HiLi Ice Sheen jersey with good game wear - numerous stickmarks & burns, heavy rusting of old-school cloth fight strap, etc.; has Cyclones Inaugural season patch on left shoulder

What material is the jersey made of and what color? It looks like the shoulder material of the CCM Preds jersey. Edited by TMLFAN
picture quoting f.t.w.

What material is the jersey made of and what color? It looks like the shoulder material of the CCM Preds jersey.

Its similar though the Ice Sheen material on the Coxe was thicker and stiffer than the shoulder material on Preds jerseys. This particular jersey is also a darker silver than the Preds used as well. Nameplate was made out of the same material but had a horizontal rib to it vs. the vertical rib of the jersey itself -

Ice Sheen was a pretty tough material as it didn't show much in the way of wear and was tough to cut or burn. Since this one shows a bunch of stickmarks and some burns, it had some abuse done to it -

The 6 on Bobby Ryan's game worn jersey is the same size as Karlsson's and has the same placement,

Obv it's yours to feel however you like about it, but I agree with these guys, the placement on your jersey makes a lot more sense than the game worn placement. I don't understand why they wouldn't center the numbers on the stripes, seems like they just haphazardly slapped them on there and called it good without caring too much about the finished product. If you hadn't specified that you wanted the numbers placed exactly there they'll probably think you're being really difficult.

I don't understand why they wouldn't center the numbers on the stripes, seems like they just haphazardly slapped them on there and called it good without caring too much about the finished product.

It's Ottawa, they gotta leave space for the FrenchFreedom version of the number.

My very first authentic jersey came in today. I'm excited :D

4nj0i4y.jpg

6IMhjWq.jpg

ZO5m29I.jpg

cMkiaPx.jpg

I got the jersey customized from JB himself (didn't really know much about sending off a blank to the official team customizer at the time), but overall I'm happy with the job done. It's a little bigger than I expected it to be, but I guess that means I can just wear hoodies underneath :D Although, there seems to be a bit of a large crease/fold around the area where the fight strap was sewn on (a little seen in the third picture). Is that just due to how the jersey was folded, perhaps, or was it possibly sewn on sloppily beforehand?

Edited by slimcutta
Good choice!

Looks really nice, congrats! You even have an Edge nameplate!

Don't worry about the fold in the back 8, that's normal. There's a piece of twill sewn onto the back from the inside of the jersey to secure the fight strap. It will cause a crease to form when the number is heat-pressed to the back where it overlaps the fight strap twill. There is no way to avoid this unless you move the number 8 about 3 inches to the left, which would look ridiculous. Don't worry about it and just enjoy your jersey!

Looks really nice, congrats! You even have an Edge nameplate!

Don't worry about the fold in the back 8, that's normal. There's a piece of twill sewn onto the back from the inside of the jersey to secure the fight strap. It will cause a crease to form when the number is heat-pressed to the back where it overlaps the fight strap twill. There is no way to avoid this unless you move the number 8 about 3 inches to the left, which would look ridiculous. Don't worry about it and just enjoy your jersey!

Thanks! I was actually talking about the little bump to the left of the 1, in regards to the fold. But I was able to get it out with some steam, so problem solved :D And I plan on enjoying it :D

Sorry for misunderstanding what you said. You already did what I would have recommended, so good on ya!

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 2014 Chicago Blackhawks Marian Hossa NHL Stadium Series Home Jersey

DSCN6102_zps1c8e4798.jpg

DSCN6112_zps6bd7ada0.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 2014 Chicago Blackhawks Marian Hossa NHL Stadium Series Home Jersey

Who did you send this to? CSL? I'm trying to get one made up but want to make sure they use the right font. Thanks!

Edited by slimcutta
No need to quote pics, thx.

Nice, waiting to have mine lettered up, who did yours? CSL?

Edited by slimcutta
Poor baby jesus :(