Really?? Cosby's You're Kidding/Killing Me

Cygnus X-1

I thought about it but its not about the cost, it's the fact that they f'd up a jersey that's hard to come by. EPS said they did their best and I'm not confident that Cosby's could fix it. But they did a nice job on the Starter with the 90's skinny font.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eps sent me back stuff with glue all over it that thirty seconds and a toothbrush soaked in acetone fixed up

eps sent me back stuff with glue all over it that thirty seconds and a toothbrush soaked in acetone fixed up

hmmm....good to know

I was going to recommend acetone and a dry-cleaning.

Still can't believe they ALSO sewed the numbers in the hem. That's ridiculous.

it seems strange to me too. I don't have any newer style jerseys but they have always been absolutely perfect with every older rangers jersey ive brought them. id definitely try the acetone, I'd bet anything it will clear that up. check out my thread in the how to section and take a look at how bad the gretzky looked. that was post stripping by eps. it is now brand new looking and literally took less than a minute. as far as the hem numbers...I'd say at least give cosbys a call, ask for Jim and explain it to him. if nothing else id be curious what their response was.

• 5 months later...

So after numerous unsuccessful attempts to remove the glue, I tried one last thing:

a Sharpie:

tumblr_mpjiqq3rcZ1rbryi4o1_250.jpg

tumblr_mpjiqq3rcZ1rbryi4o2_250.jpg

It looks way better...up close you can see the damage but at least your eye doesn't get drawn to the light spots.....but I am still searching for a Heritage Vector in a 46 or 50 so if anyone sees one, please send it my way!

Knowing the damage was there would bother me to the point where I'd have to get rid of the jersey. Not sure if you mentioned it but did you try to get a New Jersey from cosbys for messing yours up?

I would have given them one chance to remove the patch and if any trace was left behind they would be giving me a new one.

Knowing the damage was there would bother me to the point where I'd have to get rid of the jersey. Not sure if you mentioned it but did you try to get a New Jersey from cosbys for messing yours up?

I would have given them one chance to remove the patch and if any trace was left behind they would be giving me a new one.

Any state but New Jersey!

Knowing the damage was there would bother me to the point where I'd have to get rid of the jersey.

I agree with you; it took a lot of time for me to accept what happened (very traumatizing lol) but I love the jersey and the player so I'm keeping it for now until I can hopefully find another (possibly even in a 46. This is a 50)

How rude. First the pain and anguish of the damaged jersey and now the taunts!

Oh the humanity!

Talk about karma....These Debbies fans are probably crying right about now... Just getting the news that Kovy is retiring... Didnt want to play in NJ and for the Devils anylonger... :lol::lol:

Is ok, the "Debbies" will still finish ahead of the Rags next season

Hahahaha!!! Yeah sure....

Pretty bold statement regarding a team that missed the playoffs and are now a year older and less skilled..

Talk about karma....These Debbies fans are probably crying right about now... Just getting the news that Kovy is retiring... Didnt want to play in NJ and for the Devils anylonger... :lol::lol:

hes prob gonna regret the whole thing and come back in a few years to join the Rangers.............. :lol: