Atlanta Thrashers help.

Mnwildfan7000

I'll preface this by saying that I am no expert in Thrashers customization. But if you look at the MeiGray site, they've got plenty of Atlanta gamers, and many of the listings have closeup photos where you can clearly see the stitch pattern. From this it seems to me that in general, the 6100's (up to 2007) and older Edges (at least until 2008-09) appear to be layered, and the later Edges are kiss-cut. If I'm not mistaken, the transition year where they switched to kiss-cut was 2009-10. Please don't take my word on this as the absolute truth though. But do check it out.

Although I hesitate to disagree with our exalted leader (who knows infinitely more than I on the subject), it still looks to me that the letters are kiss-cut (on 2009-10 and later jerseys). Some examples:

img10112955.jpgimg10117094.jpg

img8716469.jpg

(Photos from MeiGray site.)

This Kozlov gamer that I owned is layered numbers and name. There was no tagging of any kind saying who did the customizing.

2296521480107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

2498743580107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

Oooh that's a good couple shots of the EDGE ones. I'd say that pretty much sews up the answer because that's all kiss-cut stuff. It might depend on the year though because, as was previously posted, the pre-RBK ones in 2003-04 were stacked. Ben, which one are you looking to have done?

EDIT: And don't be ridiculous! I don't care about being wrong when the corresponding answer is the RIGHT one.

I traded some work on a couple of jerseys with the former Selanne8. I have two thrashers jerseys, both edge 1.0's. One is the third jersey (thrashers written across the front) and the other is the cobalt (baby blue) jersey. I was thinking of Antropov #80 on both. Who can do these for me!

For those, your best bet is EPS. I know it's not what you wanted to hear but they're the only ones out there who have that baby blue EDGE material for the nameplate.

Sometimes one has to dance with the devil I guess. Maybe it would be better to sell these blank.

Lol. Good luck! I've been trying to sell my Thrashers 1.0 third for a while. Just enough to not take a loss/cover eBay fees.

What the pens use is called Glacier Twill

GlacierTwill.jpg

and from what I can tell from those pictures, the Thrashers didn't use it.