The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a complete breakdown of the Flyers' jerseys in the MeiGray Population Report. At the time of Giroux's debut, the Flyers were well into their 2nd set, which was a mixture of 1.0's and 2.0's. But Giroux, having played only 2 games that year, only had a single set (set 1's) of black and white jerseys which were both 1.0's. It looks like he used each jersey just once, with the black one being used in the team's next game, against San Jose.

Been away from the board for a while but wanted to give a quick update on what I've heard about the remaining teams and 2.0 for retail.

I'm hearing that they've shut down hockey jersey production in Indonesia entirely, and basically waiting for the stock to sell out before going to full scale 2.0 production (makes sense). So, while there are still some Canadian team and NYR, CHI, and PIT Indos out there, the 2.0's starting being pumped out because Reebok no longer has any in their warehouse. As other teams follow, the 2.0's will come.

Could be hearsay, but it makes sense, and generally the way Adidas attempts to deal with their soccer business. They do a run of club or national shirts for a season, and when they run out, that's it until next year's model.

Last but not least, I told y'all so :thumbsup::lol: :lol: :lol:

Been away from the board for a while but wanted to give a quick update on what I've heard about the remaining teams and 2.0 for retail.

I'm hearing that they've shut down hockey jersey production in Indonesia entirely, and basically waiting for the stock to sell out before going to full scale 2.0 production (makes sense). So, while there are still some Canadian team and NYR, CHI, and PIT Indos out there, the 2.0's starting being pumped out because Reebok no longer has any in their warehouse. As other teams follow, the 2.0's will come.

Could be hearsay, but it makes sense, and generally the way Adidas attempts to deal with their soccer business. They do a run of club or national shirts for a season, and when they run out, that's it until next year's model.

Last but not least, I told y'all so :thumbsup::lol: :lol: :lol:

That's awesome news!

Retail 2.0's for a few teams (Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto) have already been available for sale. It still remains to be seen when 2.0's for other teams will be made available.

IceJerseys initially had every size from 46 to 60 for Montreal and Vancouver, but most are now on backorder. Jerseybaron_com on eBay still has a few left but he wants $400+ for them. Has anyone seen them for sale anywhere else?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else think it's odd that there has been no restock of retail authentics this year, at least for teams other than the Canadian teams which seem to be stocking retail 2.0s?

I emailed Garden State Lettering/Stitches NJ to see if they were getting a restock and they said that they still haven't received the jerseys they ordered in August. They weren't sure if it was a lockout problem or a production problem.

i just happened to stumble on this forum but i contacted Jersey Express in Buffalo on Friday November 30th about jerseys I ordered last January and they said that they have not receivied any of the orders that have put in for the last year or so. The lady who deals with reebok for Jersey Express told me that everything has been moved back to Canada and nothing new authentic Edge 2.0 wise will probably come out till after the lock out is over. Take this with a grain of salt but she has never steered me wrong in the past.

nothing new authentic Edge 2.0 wise will probably come out till after the lock out is over.

So we are never going to be seeing 2.0s again? :noway: