It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I too ended up trolling the Sharks sale as well but I wasn't planning on getting anything since the STH usually hoard all the good stuff. Apparently the STH base here is kinda racist so Chocolate Jesus' heritage jersey was still there when I got there and it was pretty much the only jersey I couldn't pass up. I unsuccessfully tried to talk myself out of it and it wasn't fun trying to explain to my gf why I walked out of there $700 lighter and only had a used garment worn by some other dude.

IMG_0002_zps5tosnhh7.jpgIMG_0004_zps13ntgpfk.jpg

I was able to photomatch it to a pull near the right shoulder patch.

IMG_0003_zpswfqry6dd.jpgUSATSI_8910904_zpsxrt8ljvu.jpg

On July 14, 2016 at 10:56 AM, mfitz804 said:

Edited by thebiggoalie

Jesus! I'd do anything to get my hands on one of those Sharks throwback goalie jerseys. Those are beautiful. 

1 hour ago, guam64 said:

I too ended up trolling the Sharks sale as well but I wasn't planning on getting anything since the STH usually hoard all the good stuff. Apparently the STH base here is kinda racist so Chocolate Jesus' heritage jersey was still there when I got there and it was pretty much the only jersey I couldn't pass up. I unsuccessfully tried to talk myself out of it and it wasn't fun trying to explain to my gf why I walked out of there $700 lighter and only had a used garment worn by some other dude.

IMG_0002_zps5tosnhh7.jpgIMG_0004_zps13ntgpfk.jpg

I was able to photomatch it to a pull near the right shoulder patch.

IMG_0003_zpswfqry6dd.jpgUSATSI_8910904_zpsxrt8ljvu.jpg

You and I must have been there at the same time lol. I was literally holding the Ward and Couture in my hands but went with Logan because it's smaller haha. Nice pickup! 

1 hour ago, joe2heatley said:

You and I must have been there at the same time lol. I was literally holding the Ward and Couture in my hands but went with Logan because it's smaller haha. Nice pickup! 

I must have gotten there right after you did because I only saw the Ward with Reimer, Stalock, Smith, and Carpenter left, while someone was carrying a couple of heritage jerseys with 9s on them (looked like the Thornton and/or Couture). You should have kept the Ward and saved me $700!

11 hours ago, guam64 said:

I must have gotten there right after you did because I only saw the Ward with Reimer, Stalock, Smith, and Carpenter left, while someone was carrying a couple of heritage jerseys with 9s on them (looked like the Thornton and/or Couture). You should have kept the Ward and saved me $700!

! I would have reimbursed you for the Stalock or Reimer right there!

Any idea if they're still available, or how much they are?

Edited by thebiggoalie

7 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

! I would have reimbursed you for the Stalock or Reimer right there!

Any idea if they're still available, or how much they are?

I want to say they were around 400. They had a few SCF Reimer jerseys that nobody was touching. They still had the general public sale to go so I would say chances of they having much left is kinda slim. 

12 minutes ago, zooeyperry10 said:

Is it just me or is that SCF patch slightly wonky?

He's a doctor, not an optometrist!!!

Well I'm an optometrist, and I'd say it looks just fine!   :P

11 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Too shay...

44 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I

S E E

w h a t

y o u

d i d

t h e r e. 

Kind of a strange pickup for me as it's the only replica in my collection, but I've been wanting the 2010 style USA olympic jersey since they were released. Were authentic ever made available? Perhaps one day I'll also find a 2014 olympic jersey to compliment it. Quality is exactly what I would expect from a replica; very much like a Reebok premier which is not that great. Also would have preferred a Medium, but the Small actually doesn't fit all that bad. Definitely overpaid, but at least the numbers are stitched and I finally have one in my collection. 

DSCF4159-vi.jpg

Photo makes the nameplate seem way off. Matches much better in person. 

DSCF4160-vi.jpg

Edited by mdwsta4

2012-2013 Sheldon Souray Ducks back-up 3rd jersey – listed as GI, couple marks on it, recycled 11-12 Set 1 jersey –

6V6OB07.jpg

5opuSSk.jpg

2009-2010 Frank Littlejohn gameworn Whitby Dunlops home jersey – vented neck, fight damage to front of neck, considerable pilling to back of neck, long (kinda strange) fight strap, sponsor name on nameplate on back where player’s name would typically be found –

PDgO3f0.jpg

TN174E9.jpg

1bNfJIJ.jpg

XJDQlWQ.jpg

2000-2001 Paul Kruse Sharks GI road jersey, Playoff Set – Sharks 10th anniversary patch on shoulder -

AEaGWFn.jpg

Uu0H56T.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

On 18 July 2016 at 4:38 AM, DC Red Wings said:

I think she's referring to the placement of it, not it's authenticity, it looks really crooked to me as well.

Bingo, didn't know 'wonky' meant something else, to us Brits it means crooked haha. The patch looks really crooked in the photos but I can't tell if it's how the jersey has been laid.